Want to win a quirky London guidebook in time for Christmas? Click below to see what you could win…
- Tea and Cake in London by Zena Alkayat
- Haunted London by Richard Jones
- Exploring London with Sherlock Holmes by John Sykes
- London’s Lost Rivers: a Walker’s Guide by Tom Bolton
How to enter
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the book you’d like to win in the subject line. Winners will be drawn at random for each book and notified on Monday 19th December. Good luck!
Ts and Cs
- This Competition is open to anyone aged 18 and over
- This Competition is not open to employees of AnyTrip, their family members, AnyTrip’s agents, or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- The competition will run from 15.00 GMT Friday 16th December 2011 until 15.00 GMT Monday 19th December 2011.
- Participants enter the competition by emailing email@example.com with the book they’d like to win in the subject line.
- Any entries received or processed after the closing date will not be accepted. By entering the competition the participant agrees to participate in such promotional activity, including automatic subscription to our newsletter.
- No responsibility is taken for entries which are lost, delayed or misdirected, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
- A draw will be used to choose the winner at random.
- The winners will be notified via email on Monday 19th December 2011 and announced on AnyTrip Facebook wall once the prizes have been claimed.
- The winners will be required to provide full name and address
- No cash or other alternative is available to the prizes.
- The prize must be taken by the prize winner and may not be transferred to or taken by any third party.
- If AnyTrip cannot contact the winner within fourteen days of the prize draw, AnyTrip reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner.
- AnyTrip reserve the right to refuse entry to participants.